Saturday, June 30, 2012

VIZIO E3D320VX Very Nice and a great price.

VIZIO E3D320VX Very Nice and a great price.
This is my families first larger sized HDTV / 3DTV and we love it. A fantastic picture in HD. The pircture is vivid and bright and has a ton of depth. Movies look fantastic and football is incredible on this unit. I also used HDMI out of my computer and ran some very graphic intensive games. I noticed zero lag between the TV and my computer display. Make sure you use a high speed HDMI out for best results. Have tried 3D with a few different movies, all using 3D TB (TB = Top Bottom) settings with varying results. Pirates of the Caribbean/Stranger Tides was aweful in 3D, the 3D was inconsistent and jumbled and unwatchable (I had to stop it after less than 30 minutes of movie time). Green Lantern on the other hand was great in 3D especially the beginning sequence. My cable provider has a couple 3D channels playing random stuff. The SBS (Side by Side) channel worked great but the same program on the TB (Top Bottom) was really bad. 3D isn't perfect but I bought the TV for HD and its fatastic. 3D when it works well is just a bonus

A couple comments that might help others:

1. Make sure you use a high speed HDMI cable for best picture quality.
2. The unit has an intentional indent in the speaker row along the bottom front that makes it look like the unit was dented during shipment. Its a very odd design detail and made me want to exchange it for an undamaged unit. Be warned, the dent is part of the design and is intentional. Not a damaged unit.

I also used Vizio chat support. It's US based, wait time was less than 30 seconds and they were very knowledgable.

I would highly recommend this unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment